Business Proposition Evaluation
"Do something you absolutely believe in."
Sam Smith, CEO finnCap
If you have a business idea we'll evaluate it for you. Using our partners across a range of industries we'll perform a feasibility study to determine whether your concept is distinctive, viable. The study aims to discover whether the potential business will be workable, profitable and investable.
A business proposition evaluation (BPE) is performed at the stage where a potential business is little more than an idea and before a full business plan is developed. A business plan can be used to support an application for funds whereas a BPE is used to clarify business ideas, filter out non-viable ideas and deliver ideas with intent.
A BPE will address key topics such as:
- Market viability: What is the business, Target market, Competition
- Technology viability: technology required, current state of the art, development areas
- Business model viability: how will the business operate, B2B/retail, route to market
- Key resource requirements: personnel/facilities/technology, how much do they cost, availability
- Way forward: recommendations, further research, alternatives, next steps, action timetable
For Business Proposition Evaluation seminar information - Astract and dates - click here.
A BPE can save a lot of time writing business plans for businesses which aren't going anywhere or establishing the wrong business.
To discuss you ideas, come to one of our Innovation HotHouse events in London.
Sign-up for our newsletter and we'll tell you when we are holding our next FREE mentoring session.